Thursday, June 28, 2012

Harassment by Somersworth Police

Notice and Demand/Cease and Desist
Presented to Somersworth New Hampshire Chief of Police Dean Crombie, and Director of Motor Vehicles Virginia C. Beecher
By geneva-irene [Mills]
June 28, 2012

Notice and Demand is hereby given that YOU will cease and desist in your un-Constitutional policies and procedures against me, resulting in false arrest, misprison of felony assault and battery committed against me, denial of medical attention after said assault and battery, false DWI charge and false suspension of driver’s license.

There will be a federal lawsuit for harassment and deprivations of rights, forthrightly, and this document will be posted as a blog on http://william-miller.blogspot.com. William Miller is a candidate for Sheriff of Strafford County, who has pledged to investigate these matters, and prosecute for misprision of felony, upon taking office as Sheriff.

A copy of this document will be mailed to each of the following: New Hampshire Attorney General Michael Delaney, Strafford County Sheriff Wayne Estes, William Miller, the united States Postmaster General, the Somersworth mayor, and federal Marshal Donald Alfred Love-Boltz.

On May 30, at approximately 2000 hours, I was subjected to assault and battery, and attempted robbery, by a woman whose first name is Anne, and two male accomplices, while I was walking to my car, parked on Washington St . I was attempting to escape, having been beaten bloody, and having called 911, and was able to get into my car and drive away. I happen to have become aware that this woman, Anne, was arrested the same night by the Somersworth police, for another assault on a friend of mine, Christa Pinkerton.

As I was traveling to my house, about two blocks from where the incident occurred, and the same distance from my house, the Somersworth police, including Officer Neal Pawlik, pulled me over en route to my house. I was arrested for DWI, having been required to take the breath analysis test three times. I repeatedly requested transportation to the hospital and the police refused. They also refused to go back to the scene of the assault and investigate, which constitutes misprision of felony, itself a felony on the part of the responding officers.

Officer Pawlik admitted approximately two weeks later, that he had never gone back to investigate the incident, when I completed a statement regarding the incident.
I had been fleeing for my life, having barely escaped three assailants, and called 911, and I was the only one arrested that night, and my automobile towed, even though it was parked in a safe location, in a parking spot, costing me $100 for towing, which I demand be remunerated to me within ten days.

I spoke with the assistant town manager for Somersworth, on approximately May 31, 2012, and he suggested that I speak with a police captain, which I did the following day.
Captain Timmons proceeded to harass me on the telephone, falsely stating that I had made a statement to the police that night, indicating that I owed some money to someone named Leo, whom I have never heard of, and that I had stated that the woman punched me in the mouth, and that was the extent of the assault, at which point I, apparently quite casually, drove away. That is entirely false, a pure fabrication on the part of Captain Timmons, who stated “The DWI will stick.” Therefore, Captain Timmons is guilty of fraud, false arrest and prosecution, and misprision of felony, as well.

I called the Division of Motor Vehicles today, speaking with a woman named Sarah, regarding two bogus tickets, one for parking illegally, and one for running a red light, which I will explain momentarily, and which are part of a campaign of harassment against me, by the Somersworth police, and the Somersworth Housing Authority police.

Sarah then informed me that my driver’s license would be suspended as of midnight tonight, due to the bogus DWI. Officer Pawlik had informed me that the suspension would not take effect until June 29, 2012. Had I continued to exercise my right to travel after today, then this would render me susceptible to being arrested for driving after suspension, and I believe that that is part of an organized plan against me.

For example, in reference to the two tickets that I had called the DMV to discuss: On approximately June 12, 2012, I was traveling through a traffic light, and the light turned yellow as I was clearing the far side of the intersection. There was a police cruiser on my left as I was traveling through the intersection. Another automobile was traveling behind me, and the police cruiser turned left behind that automobile.

I noticed the cruiser lights on, which is unlawful, as these are emergency lights, and clearly, there was no emergency. I pulled over on the right side, as did the automobile behind me. The police officer in the cruiser bypassed the automobile behind mine, which had, obviously, gone through the intersection and light after I did, and that officer proceeded to ticket me for running a red light, in a clear example of selective prosecution, harassment and deprivation of right to due process of law.
In regard to the parking ticket: I attempted to park in my usual handicapped-designated space outside my apartment in Somersworth Housing, which was occupied by an automobile that had no handicap designation. That driver was not ticketed. Instead, I was ticketed for parking in another handicapped-designated space outside my apartment, for parking in an unassigned parking space. I have a document from Somersworth Housing Authority, stating that there are no assigned parking spaces. Once again, this is an example of selective prosecution, in a campaign of harassment and deprivation of rights.

I am now aware that Rod Class, a candidate for President and private attorney general from North Carolina, has proven, in the North Carolina Supreme Court, that “driving” in a “vehicle” means transporting passengers or commercial goods, in commerce, thereby requiring a “driver’s license,” and, according to US and New Hampshire Department of Transportation regulations, exercising one’s right to travel, in one’s own private automobile, for private, non-commercial purposes, does not require a driver’s license
.
This confirms, once again, the fact, already proven in a plethora of court cases, including several, at least, in the US Supreme Court, that free and unlicensed travel, in private, upon the roads of the state and nation, is a right, and not a privilege.

In the event that I am subjected to this “suspension,” it is my intention to continue to exercise this right to travel, and I am prepared to bring suit on this matter, all the way to
The Supreme Court if necessary. I will no longer be harassed, interfered with and extorted from, in an organized campaign, conducted by thugs, acting under color of law and authority.

I will soon be crafting the necessary documents in apprisal, regarding my sovereign status and right to travel. YOU are hereby noticed.

YOU are hereby ordered to cease and desist, in any and all further efforts to harass me, and to search for excuses to selectively prosecute me.

Lawfully ordered by a free and sovereign inhabitant upon the land of Strafford County, geneva-irene [Mills]
 with the corporation-state, whatsoever.

2 comments:

  1. FOR MORE ON FAKE LEGAL GURUS, GOOGLE "THE ANTHONY WILLIAMS HOAX" POSTED ON WACCOBB.NET" OR CLICK HERE. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?132863-The-Anthony-Williams-Hoax-(Anthony-Troy-Williams)&p=231721#post231721

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEWARE OF THESE OTHER FAKE LEGAL EXPERTS (all of whom have a 100% failure rate when representing themselves and when pretending to represent others).

    For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS, Google "Rod Class & his many hoaxes" (in quotes), or click here.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?99447-Rod-Class-his-many-hoaxes

    For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG, Google "Eddie Craig and the former deputy sheriff hoax" (in quotes), or click here. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?99564-Eddie-Craig-the-former-deputy-sheriff-hoax

    For the hoaxes of ANTHONY WILLIAMS, Google "The Anthony Williams Hoax" (in quotes), or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?132863-The-Anthony-Williams-Hoax-(Anthony-Troy-Williams)&p=231850#post231850

    For the hoaxes of CARL MILLER, Google "The Carl Miller Hoax" (in quotes), or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?131638-Carl-Miller-Richard-Champion

    For the hoaxes of DEBRA JONES, Google "The Debra Jones Hoax" (in quotes), or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?132369-Debra-Jones-amp-quot-The-Debra-Jones-Hoax-quot&highlight=Debra+Jones&p=230352#post230352;

    For the hoaxes of DEBORAH TAVARES, Google "The hoaxes of Deborah Tavares" (in quotes), or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?130336-The-hoaxes-of-deborah-tavares-(conspiracy-weaponized-weather-fires-depopulation)&p=226016#post226016



    ReplyDelete