Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bullying and Harassment in Somersworth Schools



Notice and Demand:

To Somersworth, New Hampshire Mayor, and Chief of Police

Presented by william-dexter [Miller]

June 28, 2012

I have been forced to investigate the activities of the Somersworth Police Department, due to the extreme, unwarranted harassment against me, by Somersworth police officers, in two routine traffic stops, one entirely unwarranted, within about five months, last year, for which there will be a lawsuit.

The only question is how many people will join me in a multi-party suit, over a complex of issues surrounding failures of duty/violations of fiduciary trust to the public, resulting in failure to resolve issues of extreme bullying, sexual and other harassment, and assaults and battery, in the Somersworth schools, reported to me by the parents of three different youths, all domiciled within a few blocks radius, that I have spoken with thus far, in Somersworth. I am certain there will be others.

In addition, as is presented in my blog, Harassment by Somersworth Police, on http://william-miller.blogspot.com, one woman has reported misprison of felony, harassment, and false arrest and prosecution, by the Somersworth police.

That woman, geneva-irene [Mills], is one parent whose daughter was ruthlessly harassed and assaulted, and now suffers social anxiety disorder, having dropped out of the Somersworth school system, a few months ago, while in the ninth grade, since the Somersworth school administration, and the Somersworth police, refuse to take action on these matters, as is the case with the other two children whose parents reported such harassment to me.

Clearly there is a pattern here. Failure to act within the lawful scope of one's duty to the public, constitutes a serious fiduciary trust violation, which is fraud, a serious crime. As Sheriff, I intend to prosecute such crimes vigorously, until such fraudulent activities cease.


william-dexter [Miller], a free and sovereign inhabitant upon the land of Strafford County.


Affidavit of Truth and Fact

Presented to the Somersworth Mayor, and Chief of Police, by geneva-irene [Mills],

June 28, 2012

The following presentation regarding acts of harassment, bullying and assaults and battery against my teenage daughter, in the Somersworth Junior High School and High School, and the failures of school administrators and the Somersworth police to act upon these incidents, is true and correct, as reported to me, by my daughter, and witnessed by me, in my dealings with the aforesaid public officials.

A copy of this document will be mailed to New Hampshire Attorney General Michael Delaney, Sheriff Wayne Estes, united States Postmaster General, and federal Marshal Donald Alfred Love-Boltz.

A lawsuit will soon be filed in these matters, and the only question in this regard, is whether Sheriff Estes, Attorney General Delaney, and other public officials will also be named as defendants, alongside the various school system officials and the Somersworth Chief of Police.

Approximately six or more years ago, in sixth grade, my daughter began to be harassed by a group of older students. I reported this matter to the middle school principal, and nothing was done.

This situation continued right until the time my daughter, now sixteen, dropped out of ninth grade, (having been held back a year due to these events), several months ago.

I have spoken to several middle school and high school principals and the SAU administrator, and nothing was ever done.

In eighth grade, three years ago, my daughter was physically assaulted by older teenage boys, who were harassing and bullying her, in conjunction with other, older girls. I reported these occurrences to the Somersworth police, and nothing was ever done.

I affirm the above stated facts, as true and correct.

This document is notarized for authentication only, and not to imply any contract with the corporation-state, whatsoever.

geneva-irene [Mills], a free and sovereign inhabitant upon the land of Strafford County








1 comment:

  1. I think bullying in schools can have long term impacts. Thank you for the post or share information about workplace bullying from the ground up. It will helpful to solve my confusion.

    Manual handling Training

    ReplyDelete