Monday, June 11, 2012

Christian Ministers, Zero For Forty



william-dexter [family Miller] House of God
general post office
near Farmington
New-Hampshire, republic


To 33 of the pastors of Strafford County, New-Hampshire:

Zero of forty pastors polled, cared at all about police licensed RAPE of teenage girls in Strafford County.


This is going out, by regular mail, to 33 ministers in Strafford County.

For an explanation see my blogs Journey of a Peace Man, and Affidavit of Truth To NH AG Michael Delaney, Oct 29, 2011, on

http://william-miller.blogspot.com.



Last summer, I phoned forty Christian ministers in Strafford County, leaving a message to inform them that I am a graduate of a distinguished Christian liberal arts college, Gordon College, Wenham, Mass., and a Desert Storm paratrooper for world peace; I have a message of grave importance to the community and spiritual leaders everywhere...


Zero of forty ministers found it necessary to call me back.

Could it be that Marx was right, in that opiates are the religion of the people?

As far as I am concerned, there is good reason I have not been in one of your comfort zone, commercialized, 501(c) corporation churches, for many years. 


I must regard you as cowards until you prove otherwise.

I am running for Sheriff, to liberate an occupied country, and defend teenage girls from police licensed RAPE.


Ref:  www.famguardian.org, www.sedm.org 


(Sovereign Education & Defense Ministry).


Lawfully,

wm-dexter Miller, Jr.


william-dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment