Thursday, December 6, 2012

Re-organized United States Constitution Rangers

I am a living soul, born of the breath of the Creator in the time before Time, and I am currently known as:

William-dexter, family Miller, Jr..

By lawful means, arising from circumstances both lawful and unlawful, it is a known fact among enough remaining 1980 United States Congress-chartered United States Constitution Rangers...it being the case that I hold a badge of the Constitution Rangers, the second one awarded to the new Constitution Rangers, when the torch was passed to Edward Lewis family Brown, who accepted the Command pro-tem from World War Two Office of Strategic Services/CIA Officer Pappy Louis Robertson...whom I met, personally, and validated my status as Chief of Intelligence-Operations, and a Reserve over-ride command element in Central Command, for example, loss of the commander...with Robertson deceased some years now, and Edward-Lewis, family Brown, having failed his command by adding thirty years to a maximum of seven years with tomfoolery I told him not to...

...The command of the United States Constitution Rangers, for reasons herein and expounded upon elsewhere in this intel-ops composite, has lawfully devolved upon me, as S1201-001/Agent 001/Intelligence-Operations.

USC Rangers of 1980 Charter and File Number on file with Library of Congress.

With no cohesive Ranger organization left that I could identify, prior to efforts at yet another restoration within the last couple of years, I have had to take unprecedented measures, without a manual or organized instructions or historical precedent.

A man named L---- was designated some time after the 2004 national conference, the last one before Pappy died, to replace Edward-Lewis, family Brown, as the National Commander-pro tem, for the Rangers.  L----would be in control of the identification computer, and the shields, "badges," and would be responsible for keeping the national database for the Rangers.

After Brown was apprehended, facing thirty or more additional years in jail, I spoke with various Rangers, including L, stating that I felt we should link up with whomever among these militias out there who are conducting an annual continental congress...that we should get back to said continental congress, to a time before the United States Constitution...

I have been told by the county notary David Clarence, out in Pennsylvnia, all about it, and I believe him...we should be and are, in fact, the Continental Rangers, having derived our origin from the Continental Congress of 1777, that wrote the original constitution, the Articles of Confederation.

L was my elder by a few decades, picked for a reason...I was appointed to investigate everything and make suggestions as necessary, and he aggreed implicitly with my suggestions.  It was also my role to stand as a last line of defense for the Ranger legacy when all else failed, a personal attache to Ed Brown.

Not long after the Browns got thirty more years tacked on their sentences...I was falsely arrested, per order of Chief of Police, Farmington, Roberge, in October 2007.  

The Massachusetts and Vermont contingents of the Rangers disappeared from my radar screen.

In March 2012, when I first began to run for sheriff, not knowing if I was qualified, nor caring about being sheriff, all that much, I posted a blog entitled The Constitution Republic is Dead.  Long Live The Original Charter (The Declaration of Independence).

Recently, on Halloween, 2012, my associates and I, including a French ambassador at large, signed and lawfully mailed to the International Courts of Inquiry at the Hague, Netherlands, The United Nations in New York, and The Universal Postal Union in Switzerland, documentation validating and re-asserting our status in law, as living sovereigns under the Supreme Creator, in accordance with the Declaration of Independence of 1776, and the Articles of Confederation of 1777.

The original Rangers were commissioned by all best available evidence, as I will seek to confirm yea or nea with the Librarian at the Library of Congress, by the Continental Congress of 1777.

As of this writing, and as per prior decisions alluded to, never lawfully contested, I am re-designating the Rangers arising by original decision of the Continental Congress of 1777, as the (united States of America, republic) Continental (Congress of 1777)Rangers; aka Continental Rangers; aka Rangers.

I will, in consultation with my council of advisors, make a determination as to style of hats, and rank/merit accoutrements Rangers may wear.  We may or may not wear identifying symbols on ourselves or our automobiles.

The chief purpose of all Rangers is to reconnoitter all that is within the realm of the sovereign(s), to insure that the realm and all of the holdings, the water resources, and the generalized well-being, security and intent of the sovereign(s) are being upheld, and empowered, by whatever appropriate and necessary means.

The Ranger consecrates his every moment to emowering the Strategic Triad of all sound law, government, authority and justice...SPF...Security, Peace, and Freedom...Neither of which may long last, without an in inherent investment in and reliance upon the others.

Read my soldiering accounts, being at a young age...Rambill: True Lies, The Unbelievably Unbelievable Misadventures...

The Constitution Rangers of 1980, were commissioned before US Congress, when I was 15 years old.  I was president of my private christian high school political affairs club, and I had a decidely brief conversation on Russians, nukes, the arms race, with Ronald Reagan, at Globe Industries in Pittsfield, NH.  

That quote from the Great Communicator has been cited far and wide.  It showed up in a book by his female speechwriter, in the latrine in the middle of the woods, in Ft. Bragg, NC, where I found it, my second time trying out for the Special Forces, just back from Desert Shield/Desert Storm.  Makes me wonder...

As far as I know, there is no man who has served the Rangers, as regards their original intent, nor even beginning to comprehend their original intent, more productively than I, other than Pappy Louis Robertson, who found the original charter and shield in the first place.  

At least, I believe I have cracked the historical code, and I am certainly taking pro-active leadership measures, to insure that the Rangers will endure, and that the Rangers' history will make some compelling sense to someone who may care.

Usually, we will not make ourselves known until we decide.  Someone may be in some serious trouble by that point.

If a Ranger shows up anywhere within these united States of America republic soils, intent upon the business of looking into matters of due process of law, and the rights of mankind, it would certainly be in the best interest of whomever is lawfully empowered to do so, to cooperate as regards our inquiries into due process measures, the right of Mankind, and anything else a Ranger of the Realm might reconnoiter on behalf of his/her sovereigns, subject ultimately to the requirements of the Supreme Commander.

Generally speaking, we prefer to be a gallant and cheerful lot.

That is my vision and intent for the future of the Continental Rangers of 1777, known as Rangers.

I Am.  I am known as william-dexter family Miller, Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment