Sunday, September 30, 2012

David Dubois/Police-RAPE, VS William Miller, Sheriff

This campaign is about who is of the right mind to be the most high peace officer in Strafford.

It is also, closely related, about police licensed RAPE of teenage girls, and price tag justice.

Former Rochester Chief of Police, Rape Camp Administrator David Dubois, used witness tampering, and undue influence with his friends, such as former New Hampshire Attorney General Kelly Ayotte, to get his son off the hook for the rapes of two teenage girls of whom I am thus far aware.

Rochester RAPE Camp Administrator/"Chief of Police" David Dubois is running for Sheriff of Strafford County, New Hampshire.

Upon hearing this on the radio one morning in March, I decided to run for Sheriff.  It turns out Dubois is on the Democratic ticket.  I was going to run as the American Freedom candidate, however, I signed up for the voting rolls two days too late.  Therefore I could not collect 150 signatures and get on the ballot on Nov 6.  Therefore I am a write in candidate.

In the Sep 11 primary, David Dubois took 6,277 Democratic votes, Digregorio, who wrote my mother an affidavit in 2009, stating that he did not care about her assertions of un lawfulness, he would remove her from her house as soon as he got the judicial order, (He has no such order yet), won the Republican primary with about 5,400 votes.


First and foremost, this 2012 Sheriff's election is about police licensed RAPE in Rochester, New Hampshire, committed by Brandon Dubois.

Statistics tell us perhaps 97% of all RAPES go unreported, in ordinary circumstances. 

You do the math.

I am the unpaid journalist who broke this story in 2002 and has developed it relentlessly for over ten years.

I have been jailed twice, and in the nuthouse seven times, sometimes for several months, inlcuding two months in the Secure Psychiatric Unit at the New Hampshire State Penitentiary, labelled a gun-waving, paranoid, delusional, schizophrenic, bi-polar conspiracy theorist, and slandered by the COPS (Communist Occupation Perversion Syndrome), with the help of their filthy rag propaganda arm, Foster's Democrat of Dover, New Hampshire, a filthy rag.

I was apprehended at gunpoint by the Somersworth police, and transported to the New hampshire Hospital in Concord, on April 5th, 2012, and spent a month there, in an obvious effort to silence me, and throw my candidacy off track.

The Somersworth police kicked in my landlords' door, in a house where, I am so bi-polar and unreliable that my elderly landlords, in Florida most of the year, trust me with the keys to all four aprtments, on August 9, 2012. 

I easily talked my way out of there, and left September 7th.  Then I was apprehended  on Sep 11, 2012, primary day.  I just got released, on Sep 28, Friday, after a slugfest of an administrative hearing in the New Hampshire Hospital, on Monday, Sep 24, in which we broke rules of procedure and got assertive, and I made it clear I have been pushed more than one bridge too far, and that my family and I had better get left alone.

There is serious election tampering going on here.

They will never silence me.  Their sins have found them out.

My family has been made war upon since 2007 in the latest phase of state sponsored terror,  with unlawful convictions, lost work, lost opportunities...It goes back to 1997...

Blogs: Affidavit of Truth to NH AG Michael Delaney, Oct 29, 2011, Dark Age Hero: Joseph-William [Duckworth], and Bullying in Farmington School System.

Without my revelations, no one, other than the cowards in the families of the girls who were RAPED, and the Dubois family, would know about the RAPES of at least two teenage girls, by Brandon Dubois, last known to reside at 46 Ledgeview Drive, Rochester, New Hampshire, licensed by Daddy, who now wants to be Sheriff, since Wayne Estes could no longer handle the heat any more than Farmington Cocaine In America (CIA) Station Chief Roberge could.  (Roberge just retired.  Estes is done after this term, next January, in time for me to take over). 

Both Roberge and Estes chose to step down, pursuant to my documentations to the US Postmaster General (see blog on Postal Power), mailed last November. 

If you are content with a RAPE Camp Administrator being Sheriff of Strafford County, then feel free to ignore this message.  Otherwise, I strongly suggest that you tell your friends about this blogsplot.

You will find this blogspot to be a gateway to comprehending a vast field of knowledge regarding the comprehensive hi-jacking of your rights, freedom, and country, and what you can do about it.

See blogs: Obama's Supercongress, Newstates Constitution, Comprehensive Hi-jacking...; Proposed Constitution for a Newstates of America; The Matrix and the US Constitution; and NESARA.

3 comments:

  1. Bill Miller is currently being held in an Observation Ward in a Psychiatric Hospital in Costa RIca where he landed after several days of eluding the Local Police, while committing many acts of Mayhem including arson on a local Grocery store, threatening residence and tourist with acts of violence and even allegedly threatening rape at knife point. His Brother arrived for a 10 day visit while Bill lays in an Observation ward and is now running around on everyone else s dime and being his usual obnoxious self. Please take you idiots back and lock them up. We here in Ojochal Costa Rica do not need them here as they are just plain old Hillbillies with no idea how to be civil! If this is what passes for Sheriff materila in New Hampshire then God help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BZ is Fred Lee, of Ojochal, CR, an alcoholic who badmouths his girlfriend of two years, brags about his conquests among teenage prostitutes, and tried to have sex with my 76 yo mother. He attacked my brother twice w a boulder and a monkey wrench. He owes me $500 but can never pay, bc he drinks away his pension. Everything he says is Bushlip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did make a mistake due to some distress and duress, in Ojochal,Costa Rica.

    Local business owners were robbing me and disrespecting me. One very large man threatened to murder me five times for no valid reason. The police refused to act as I am aware. Other things happened. Being an occasionally, somewhat distressed veteran, I sent a message by starting a small gas fire on a concrete slab, and ended up deported. Whatever else BZ/Fred says is bushlip.

    I messed up, not thinking much about any consequences other that speaking w a judge. Stupid mistake. For reasons like this I am not running for president. As for sheriff, look at my stuff.

    ReplyDelete