Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bullying in Farmington School System

william dexter [Miller]
general post office
near Farmington
New-Hampshire, republic


Dr. Malcolm Smith
UNH Cooperative Extension
UNH Durham, NH 03824


Dr. Smith,


I saw a write up on you in the Monitor or Union Leader, today.
Thank you for your work.


Last year my niece Jamie Dumont was expelled from the Farmington High School for soundly thrashing a girl. The girl who got the well deserved beat down was egregiously harassing my niece, for six years, and it was reported many times.


The offender would call Jamie a fucking whore, dirty cunt, etc…


Nothing got done, after numerous reports to the Farmington School Administration, apparently, because the family in question has connections to the DiPrizio family in Middleton.


Last week while campaigning for sheriff of Strafford County a woman from Middleton informed me of a problem of police corruption and abuse. Such a pattern is prevalent in Strafford as I present in my blogs Affidavit of truth to NH AG, and Dark Age Hero: Joseph W. Duckworth, on my blogspost

http://william-miller.blogspot.com


The incident with Jamie was not the first time this was done to my family, in a pincer movement, conducted by the drug corrupted chief of police, Roberge who has decided to call it quits, pursuant to my affidavit dated October 29th, 2011, and officials in the Farmington School System.


My nephew Robert Cameron, who is now a superior, expert painter, and my brother John, who, in March 2011, graduated top of his class, in massage therapy school, even scoring decisively higher than myself every term, at Hesser College’s massage school, were reduced to home schooling themselves, at an early age, due to gang related violence in the Farmington School System.


My nephew, Joseph Duckworth has had his life ruined, due to a bogus felonious sexual assault charge having been sold out by his attorney, Jeffco, in Portsmouth, who later hired as his partner, Lincold Soldatti, former Somersworth mayor, who was the prosecutor!


Joseph had one brief sexual escapade with a fourteen yr old girl, whose parents clearly condoned the activity, while they were in the house, after Joseph had just turned eighteen.


A guidance counselor, planted suggestions in some thirteen year old girls minds, saying, “Watch out for that Joey Duckworth, he walks around with a pocket full of condoms.”


I am in search of justice, where necessary vengeful monetary and criminal justice, not only for my family, but for all youths and families, so abused for no crime, but being outside the power elite.


I am interested in speaking anywhere, anytime on these matters, and all matters pertaining to my ever growing blogspot:

http://william-miller.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment